ITB100 meets my requirements

Capi

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hi experts,

I am looking for a decent dash camera; after read and read, I think I have clear my requirements:
- the possibility to connect a external battery (powerbank)
- small and good design
- GPS
- AV out (for connect a monitor)
- Around 150usd
- Good motion detection

ITB100 meets my requirements? Can I connect it to a external battery?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Last edited:
Hi experts,

I am looking for a decent dash camera; after read and read, I think I have clear my requirements:
- capacitor
- small and good design
- GPS
- AV out (for connect a monitor)
- Around 150usd
- Good motion detection

ITB100 meets my requirements? Can I connect it to a external battery?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,

ITB-100HD was one of my favourite dashams 1.5-2y ago and form-factor still one of best from so called horizontal type dashcams. It's reliable dashcam with good feedback ( in the past ). The only drawback is low bit-rate. Back then that bit-rate was OK, but not any more. These days need at least 12Mbps bit-rate. There has been few attempts to write hacked firmware with rised bit-rate, but that FW doesnt work properly.
If you will add 50usd more, you will get Panorama S with GPS. It has everything you ask, + some extras that ITB doesnt have. Also its one of most reliable dashcams for past year with very low RMA. Bit-rate from 12-21Mbps.

ITB-100HD was one of my favourite dashams 1.5-2y ago and form-factor still one of best from so called horizontal type dashcams. It's reliable dashcam with good feedback ( in the past ). The only drawback is low bit-rate. Back then that bit-rate was OK, but not any more. These days need at least 12Mbps bit-rate. There has been few attempts to write hacked firmware with rised bit-rate, but that FW doesnt work properly.
If you will add 50usd more, you will get Panorama S with GPS. It has everything you ask, + some extras that ITB doesnt have. Also its one of most reliable dashcams for past year with very low RMA. Bit-rate from 12-21Mbps.

Hi,

What is the function of the bit-rate?
The Panorama S I do not like the design... and it seems very big.

In other hand, about connections:
- can I connect the ITB100HD in external battery?
- can I connect directly to a contact wire, instead of cigarette?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Capi, yes and yes. As opposed to many other dashcams that take 5V as voltage, iTronics takes straight 12V, so it can be connected to any 12V source in your car.

Back