Itronics Black Box Player

gsmagnani

Reaction score
Hi,

I recently purchased an Itronics ITB-100HD from Ebay. It was advertised as the English version but shipped with the Korean software. Does anyone know of a site where you can download the English verison of the Black Box Player?

Thanks,

Jerry

I haven't taken on any new partners yet. :D I think Mtz means "our great site" in a communal sense. Really I hope this becomes more of a "owners site" than a "Dash Cam Man site", which I think is starting to happen. I know a little bit about many cameras but there are others who know a lot about particular cameras. Their insight into how the cameras work, playing with firmware and all aspects of the camera is beyond my knowledge which is why I'm happy they share on this site.

ExMet said:
Are you a partner now?
DashCamMan said:
I think Mtz means "our great site" in a communal sense.
Yeah, you are right, can be described also like our community. "Our" means "power".
I saw you many times giving answer to many topics sometimes just to be sure the user receive an answer. And you are making this just to not disappoint the user and than to give the information. And this is great, but when the forum will grow up at some moment you will feel tired.
A forum is great when it have a great leader and you are for sure, but also some users which are like you, following you and giving help. The quality of a forum come from the quality of the users.

enjoy,
Mtz

Back