Itronics Korea announced banned sellers!

Except that's dated July 2012 and has been posted since then.

In case anyone is interested, toddler08's IP originates in Singapore.

There is only 1 sole distributor of Itronics products in Singapore, DVR Security Xuite.

And on their site they have the following warning (dated Jan 14, 2013).

DSXUITE.jpg

If you click on the link it states.

January 14, 2013
ITRONICS KOREA BANNED UNAUTHORIZED SELLERS!
Recently, Itronics Korea have managed to stop some unauthorized sellers from selling their product from unknown sources at unreasonably low prices, even cheaper than manufacturer's selling prices in their local market. We have recently been notified to pass down this warning msg to protect our valueable customer who are keen in Itronics. Protect yourself from "FAKE". Read the full report here from the official Itronics Korea Page: http://www.itronics.co.kr/2009/eng/comp ... php?seq=49

Note that the Itronics warning comes from July 3, 2012 and was discussed on our forum in October. As we all know the cameras are NOT fakes like DS Xuite is claiming.

Interesting how Itronics did nothing for 6 months and just acted now. I'm sure DS Xuite started losing sales and put pressure on Itronics to clamp down on the eBay sellers.

Last edited by a moderator:
No comments dude... just some shared info.

You are cross-posting which on many forums is like breaking the rules. You use copy paste on different topics.
Received answers here and here.
I hope forum admin to not ban you because we are waiting your comeback when announcing that itronics products are selling under $100, a correct value for big sales. :lol:

enjoy,
Mtz

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually am planning to set up some rules for the forum shortly. However, I'm not the kind of person who will ban someone / delete their messages unless it is obvious spam / offensive. I don't mind having people like toddler08 on the forum since I think most of our members are intelligent and he is just making himself, his company and Itronics look bad with those messages.

Back