It's Flippin Magic

kolbe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Check this out!
Replaced the 520 battery for an 820 Mah and it seemed as though the camera had pronounced stutter and pixelization issues. Recently bought the Mobius and replaced the battery a couple of days after purchase.

Cruising the Net and came across a gentleman who offers suggestions for changing the advanced image settings in your software. Completely eliminated stutter and pixelization not to mention a better image.

Or Mobius BMS on youtube

Nothing of his settings would improve performance as in stutter or pixelation. They may improve the color and contrast, especially changing the white balance from Auto which has been discussed before.

Which of those settings did you change?

Nothing of his settings would improve performance as in stutter or pixelation. They may improve the color and contrast, especially changing the white balance from Auto which has been discussed before.

Which of those settings did you change?

Regrettably, you are correct.

The camera worked spectacularly on battery power. Switched for the first time to lighter socket/USB cable and stutter/pixilation returned. Car has 160,000 miles and the micro/USB connections do allow some play. Just throwing that observation out there. I don't know that the USB connections were ever designed for "active "environments.

Purchased cam with OEM battery.
Replace functioning with 850 Mah-notice stutter/pixel
Make changes as per video-Magic. Thinking maybe changing to 30 fps?
Lighter/USB and stutter/pixilation returns.
Above observations all with camera mounted in same rear window position.

The whole action cam (computer technology in general) is new to me.

Considering video quality and price point ratio, I'm not necessarily disappointed-yet.

Helmet mounts are in the mail. It will be interesting to experience the results with my head bobbing and weaving on the dual sport

Ensure that you copy video files to your computer before viewing them. All bets are off if you're viewing files directly from the camera.

If you still have issues viewing files from your computer hard drive, try a different program, e.g. RegistratorViewer, VLC, etc.

The possibility exists that the ribbon cable was disturbed when the battery was changed. It may need reseating, or may have been damaged.

Back