Junsun Android dash cam rear view mirror.

johnnguyen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Testing Junsun Android dash cam rear view mirror.
cb7ebc16878700b75c8e887ed661412d.jpg

Sent from my LG-V521 using Tapatalk

I think you are posting this in wrong section-part of forum ( if I am wrong,some of well-known members will correct me )

Naaa in here will be fine i think.
The camera dont seem to be that good judging by that video

Naaa in here will be fine i think.
The camera dont seem to be that good judging by that video
Maybe Youtube ruined the real image-video quality?;) But to me,it looks like a bad 720P.

It might be up scaled 720p, i hear these cameras are somewhat of a roll of the dice.

It might be up scaled 720p, i hear these cameras are somewhat of a roll of the dice.
If I ever wanted to "roll the dice" I would take my chances somewhere else not buying this kind of dashcams.:rolleyes::cool:

The way of concealing the camera seem appealing to many people, and i sort of get that too, but here you are not allowed to mess with your RVM.

This might change as more and more cars get cameras instead of mirrors, but at the moment i thing Danish lawmaking are lacking on this field too.

Mirror or not you are supposed to turn your head and look in a regular car, dont do that to the driving test and you will fail.

Well...we are going off topic here...regarding driving test, I take it for C category ( truck to 5 tones,I think,not sure ) and I was using side mirrors to drive backwards. Now when I drive car ( B category ) I look at my side mirrors and NOT turn my head and look over my shoulder like you suppose to do on driving test ( when take the test for B category ).

well in a van you have no use for the rear view mirror, then you just use the 2 outside mirrors like on a full sized truck.

In that case when i got my C stamp if you do not use those mirrors enough you also fail, you have to look in them once in a while even if you are not reversing or turning a corner.

I have
B
B/E
C
C/E
But i do not have the new EU trucker course, i think i would need that at least if i was going to drive export.
But i will never be a trucker i just got the C and C/E cuz i got it for free and was out of a job at the time. otherwise those stamps can be pretty expensive here in Denmark, i think something like 40.000 Dkkr / 5300 EURO

I think you are posting this in wrong section-part of forum ( if I am wrong,some of well-known members will correct me )
You're absolutely right. This is a product promotion, not "Your Dash Cam Videos (recorded by you)".

You're absolutely right. This is a product promotion, not "Your Dash Cam Videos (recorded by you)".
And you're absolutely "WRONG" the whole video was recorded with the dash cam as you seen the pic of this post which was mounted in my car. This video had nothing to do with the "products promotion" I only and just want want to share my experiences with this rear view dash cam. And that's what's this video clip is all about.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Ok so the video is just sorta ok... Not bad for dusk I guess. How was the Android side of it? Did you try playing music or using Google maps? How about the backup camera?
Sorry for late reply. I'll be listing what's usable and what's not.
This mirror is a Bluetooth Receiver not a transmitter. So music is a No No.
FM transmitter is weak and Lotta statistics.
Internal speaker only playing Mono not Stereo.
Google map is OK not that's great.
I didn't hook up BC so I can't comment on that.
Android startup is fast.
The rear camera only recording 640x480
To me. The only thing that's usable is the Front camera.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Back