Just a question

Skylar132

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Viofo A139 PRO 2CH
Looking on DCT it appears I am the youngest member, just wondering if you’re comfortable sharing how old are you?

well i turn 56 this year.

I think there is something called "OG" short for Old Gamer, i guess that make me OD ( Old Driver ) :D

I think there is something called "OG" short for Old Gamer, i guess that make me OD ( Old Driver ) :D
Haha. If I’m honest I’m only 16 but I sort of got really interested in dash cams in around 2020 and now have half of my family kitted out with cams

No kids to look after me, just nephew and nieces of my little sister, and they dont care much for uncle unless they need him to do something for them, in that case they be on the phone in a heartbeat.

Haha sort of in the same position. I know how to connect to the internet and download stuff so I’m considered “the tech wiz” and people just come to me when they need something

I've turned 60.

Paul.

Looking on DCT it appears I am the youngest member, just wondering if you’re comfortable sharing how old are you?
It is what you post that is significant, not your age! There are good and bad people of all ages, good and bad drivers of all ages, although Darwin has removed a few of the reckless from the older group!

Back