Just purchased C1

dpick1947

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all just purchased INNOVV C1 from INNOVV web site. Just received email with tracking number now at Singapore with message GBLAL dispatched to ATC anyone any idea how long it may take to reach UK.

Looking forward to setting up as my LS430W (a flaming good camera) is a bit conspicuous being black with white lettering. Think I may be able to hide this behind mirror will have to see.

dpick1947

Hi all just purchased INNOVV C1 from INNOVV web site. Just received email with tracking number now at Singapore with message GBLAL dispatched to ATC anyone any idea how long it may take to reach UK.

Looking forward to setting up as my LS430W (a flaming good camera) is a bit conspicuous being black with white lettering. Think I may be able to hide this behind mirror will have to see.

dpick1947

You should receive it in coming days,
Have fun and enjoy. :)

I still have not receive mine yet..did not get tracking number neither.

I still have not receive mine yet..did not get tracking number neither.

Just send me your name in purchasing, I will have a checking.

My Innovv C1 arrived today checked and no free usb dashcam cable included e-mailed Innovv see what happens.
The free AV cable is included Not much use as a dashcam without the cable.

dpick1947

I'm still waiting for mine...hope the cable is included as Rick indicated..hate to wait for another 4 weeks for the cable..
.let us know ..

note: just check local post office tracking.. it is in town for processing

Hooray..got it delivered..very nicely packed.

1 x Innovv C1 Camera (wow..good looking camera..I'm impressed)
1 x Innovv C1 Holder (nice plastic)
got 3 cables..as promised by Rock. great...
1 x USB cable
1 x AV cable
1 x DashCam Cable p.s. this cable is only 2 meters as noted on web page ..
it is not a 3 meters as indicated by Rock in his earlier post.

1 x Velcro Strip (not in shipping box.. missing)
1 x User manual
1 x Neck Strap Lanyard..

charging now...

Last edited:
I charged my C1 and just stuck it back window for a test video. The camera was already in the cradle so I just fastened it to the windscreen mount switched it on had to manually start it recording and went for a run approx. 1 hour and 10 minutes. Returned to home and un clipped the C1 from mount (very easy)

Use the usb charge cable to link to computer, ran first video err the video is inverted. had to use a free video flipper now video correct way up. The video seems to be quiet good with video taken at dusk and in rain turning to snow. The return in a white out.

I have not yet been able to test in full daylight or night time when lights required.

dpick1947

No dashcam cable with the cam i got from "Rock" to replace my C1, but thats okay the C1 will only be on actioncam duty from now on.

To get the cam to flip the video if mounted upside down G-sensor have to be ON

EDIT. there is no ON setting, i set it to LOW witch dont trigger that many event recordings in my case.

Last edited:
Thanks for that will have to change that in config.

dpick1947

E-mailed yesterday got response today sending dashcam cable that is good customer service no arguments just do it.

dpick1947

E-mailed yesterday got response today sending dashcam cable that is good customer service no arguments just do it.

dpick1947
See my post on cable trick - might get you going for the time being :-)

Back