Kamkar needs a vacation (fund)

flank

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
VIOFO A119S
3323.jpg

Anyone interested in chipping into a gofundme or something similar so @kamkar1 can go on his dream America trip? Sounds like our most frequent poster boy is going thru some rough times at the moment. He is always talking about his dream trip to the United States. Maybe a dash camera vendor or manufacture is willing to sponsor a portion in exchange for @kamkar1 testing on American soil? Maybe have a DCT member meet up in Vegas too?

I would suggest the itinerary be from Denmark to Las Vegas. The most scenic part of the states is in the southwest; Arizona, Utah and Colorado. A few days in Vegas, then a giant pickup truck rental driving around the southwest so he can view all the sites @hanstj likes to drive and film.

maxresdefault.jpg
pickup.jpg
bally.jpg

I created a sample 1 week/2 week budget.
weeks.jpg

Here is one of @hanstj videos of the area.

Hehe my mind are already in Vegas for the CES show, where i hope to hear good news from AMD.

The amount of money ( 15.000 DKkr ) my 16 year old and apparently junkie & insane nice have stolen from my mother / her grandmother could easy pay for the plane ticket.

That did lead to a positive experience yesterday, not knowing anything i took my old mother shopping but there was no funds on her card, and i only had 30 Dkkr in the wallet. ( very embarrassing )
And wouldn't you know some stranger in the line behind us stepped up and offered to pay my mothers shopping bill ( 250 DKkr ) so that guy did wonders for my feeling towards my fellow countrymen / humans in general.
So now in a few hours i have to go on a drive to pay the guy back.

Feel so bad for my little sister, had to pick up her child after her #2 almost successful suicide attempt a few days ago, and then turn her in to the police for stealing from her grandmother.
And not forgetting the kid herself which are clearly in dire need of help, which my sister have tried to get for her in the past 2 years,,,,, to no avail.
And sadly my mind seem geared towards saving the bad things in life, so this i will without doubt carry with me for the rest of my life.
The kid i am considering dead, and she probably soon will be for real :cry: but i just cant but revert back to my old mindset that react strongly towards people stealing from friends,,,, or old people / family for that matter.
But i am fighting a strong urge to go scream into the kids face Vs my promise to my sister to not do that.

PS. those 36 USD a day that's actually not that bad, i would have expected it to be more than that.

That T- bird that would be the classy way to see the US for sure :cool:

PPS. i an not really sure if my mother can get her money back, the kid knew her pin # though most of us do that as we often shop for the old lady.
So i / we might have to take out a loan so my mother can pay her bills in a month .

My stomach feel like i am going up the hill on the worlds biggest roller coaster and soon i will crest the top hill and the ride start.

I appreciate the kind gesture (y) but really i don't think i could ever accept such a thing.
And with Danish tax rules i don't even dare to think what might happen, i already get a small nervous break down when some one paypal me a little money,,,,,,,, which a kind forum member have already done a few times over the past yeas.

Last edited:
Had a feeling it was your niece that was the cause of your grief recently, tough times the teenage years

Yeah that kid are testing the fabric of our little family and the sanity of her mother.
The footage from my B1W cabin camera in the car driving home yesterday might be interesting viewing for a physiologist, i think i was the poster child for extreme bi polar behavior.

Back