Last One Standing

Nice :D 1 light bucket instead of the usioal "15" on modern intersections, it just need to be a little larger so it can house a midget with a scatter gun loaded up with 0000 buck to take care of red light runners :p

You do manage to find the more nostalgic towns dont you? :)

You do manage to find the more nostalgic towns dont you? :)

I live in New York and have been through he numerous times, even as a kid. I have friend who lives in town. Also, I hate interstate driving.

I live in New York and have been through he numerous times, even as a kid. I have friend who lives in town. Also, I hate interstate driving.
When I had my Fiero I used to do the same; take Sunday drive through the back roads of Indiana, or any state for that matter. Windows down and sunroof out, just enjoying the drive.

A little reasearch........not actually the "last one standing". Two more exsist and right in my neck of the woods! D'OH! I've been by them, too. Old age memory failure kicking in. I was in Croton-on-Hudson, New York for coffee and then the memory came back. This one is there. There is also one in Becon, New York. Those from what I understand are the last of the "Dummy Lights".

Back