Latest firmware / app update acting buggy

Millerman28

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi everyone,

I updated my A139 Pro (2-ch, front and rear) firmware to V1.1 0321. I also updated the VIOFO app on iOS to version 3.4.

After the update, the dashcam restarts and disconnects when I try to connect to the dashcam with WI FI. The problem seems “worse” when I use the 5 GHZ setting.

Anyone else experiencing anything similar? Anything I should try?

I’ve reinstalled the app and reset the dashcam settings, and reformatted the card with no luck fixing the problem.

Hi everyone,

I updated my A139 Pro (2-ch, front and rear) firmware to V1.1 0321. I also updated the VIOFO app on iOS to version 3.4.

After the update, the dashcam restarts and disconnects when I try to connect to the dashcam with WI FI. The problem seems “worse” when I use the 5 GHZ setting.

Anyone else experiencing anything similar? Anything I should try?

I’ve reinstalled the app and reset the dashcam settings, and reformatted the card with no luck fixing the problem.
Sorry to hear that your A139 is behaving weirdly. I haven't had any such problems with my 1-ch A139 Pro and my iPhone app. I've connected 3 times by 5Ghz wi-fi since updating to V1.1_0321.

Confirm that you are using the factory power cable. Maybe try reinstalling the firmware? Maybe try resetting the camera (take a screenshot of your settings to help you put them back afterwards)? Reset by pressing "Video Protect" and the "Wi-Fi" buttons together.

Also try submitting a ticket to Viofo support: https://support.viofo.com/support/home. I found them very responsive and helpful.

Back