Latest firmware

peodi3

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey,
Has anyone gotten any issues regarding settings resetting to default since updating to the new firmware?

Hey, the latest firmware(0904) add setting backup function, auto save&restore settings on microSD card. Therefore, the default settings will not be restored.
My partner has a Mini 0906 and it will just not update any firmware : the 64GB card has been formatted Fat32 - downloaded update - copied .bin file to card and started the dash cam -it starts the gives a blue screen with two choices - ignore and or format. If you ignore nothing happens.... have re formatted at least six times, tried firmware updates Jan 2018, July 2018 and lastly Sept 2018. Each time get same screen ....
Clicking on the ignore button does nothing and if opt to format ...well I begin whole process, download firmware, unzip, load onto theSD card (via usb/card reader from Mac), insert card into cam, start cam, an image and then the 'blue screen ' of death (see image) ...so reformat Fat32, download a firmware update, unzip, transfer to blank SD card, insert in Mini 0960 and the same window ( which is not mentioned in the various Mini manuals )
All I can conclude is the unit itself is either defective or I'm missing a critical step??

Attachments

• screenshot_6957.jpg
    screenshot_6957.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Back