List of retailers

Airborne

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
A129
Is there a place on here where certain retailers are suggested?
I am sure guys someone can pm me to stay away from certain ones. To me they seem all to be on the up and up.
If this sort of question is not allowed please delete

I know which one I am buying

Sorry, 129 duo......

What about DASHOTO? Giving great deal on Amazon but again some time it is not about the deal

contact either of the retailers mentioned, you'll usually find they can do a better deal direct, saves the Amazon fees

contact either of the retailers mentioned, you'll usually find they can do a better deal direct, saves the Amazon fees
I did ask them and they said that package they cannot do any better,but it is a good price compared to ocd. OCD told me they can do nothing better on the 129 so I went to dashoto

they don't make much on them so not really much room to move, if you buy direct you can generally get the Amazon fees waived, that's up to the sellers though, dashoto I don't know much about

also make sure you're comparing the same spec deal, it gets sold packaged with and without various accessories, there's rarely much of a difference between any of the sellers if you're looking at the same inclusions, have to check the fine detail to make sure you're getting what you think you're getting

We can do a bit of a discount if you buy direct from our site intead of Amazon since we can avoid the heavy Marketplace Seller Fee. I'm not allowed to discuss that type of offer when responding to Amazon messages through the Amazon system though since it's an Amazon Policy violation. I think dashoto and a few other sellers might be exiting VIOFO sales, so maybe they are dumping product cheaper. If that's the case, any future warranty support might be a bit sketchy. VIOFO is triming down the sellers allowed on Amazon.

Back