cf7

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
INNOVV..C3. Xiaomi Yi Dashcam
I know G sensor should lock a file..

My question

1. how to manually lock a video file...(in looping mode).. can I?
2. how many lock files are allowed.? limits..

thx.

I think the camera can make as many of the Lock files as long as there is room for on the SD Card, the camera cant delete those files, that will have to be done on the computer.
But i dont think there is a button or combo of buttons to press to manually create a Lock file, but if G- sensor is on i guess a Flick on the camera with 1 finger will trigger the sensor to create a Lock file.

I think the camera can make as many of the Lock files as long as there is room for on the SD Card, the camera cant delete those files, that will have to be done on the computer.
But i dont think there is a button or combo of buttons to press to manually create a Lock file, but if G- sensor is on i guess a Flick on the camera with 1 finger will trigger the sensor to create a Lock file.

You made the exactly right answer:)

Thanks for the answer.
I'm still waiting for mine to arrive.

Just wondering if g-sensor sense motion and the recording (3 min) is in transition to new file right at that gap..which file is being lock...will it lock both files?

I got only L####1 for cycle or HT#### on single..do you guys see specific name for the locked files...

I got only L####1 for cycle or HT#### on single..do you guys see specific name for the locked files...

Please refer below, shock your camera, you will get Locked file.

4a7279_72453213ba33456db9fdef2db100bc0e.jpg_srz_p_823_466_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

Thx for the clarification. Rock..
I used "Loop Mode" recording as dashcam while driving. This is why I can't create Lock files.

Thx for the clarification. Rock..
I used "Loop Mode" recording as dashcam while driving. This is why I can't create Lock files.

Only in loop mode, and camera get shocked, the lock file will be created, and please be sure the G-sensor is set in normal or high sensitivity.

Good info on how to set G-sensor in loop mode...should be in instruction.
thx Rock..again..

Back