M300 international bricked

locinja1

Reaction score
Country
Slovenia
Hi,
I tried to update firmware from 1.0.4ww to 1.0.8ww. Device got bricked and it completely stopped responding. Not even reset button works.
Any suggestion on how to bring it back to life?

I have the same problem. the attachments on the forum that goky posted are not working anymore. I had 1.0.4ww originally. it would be great do put it back, but I can't find it anywhere

I have the same problem. the attachments on the forum that goky posted are not working anymore. I had 1.0.4ww originally. it would be great do put it back, but I can't find it anywhere
maybe i can help, if you have the international version (38004001) this should be it, i havent tried it yet but i kept it just in case. i found it somewhere online cannot remember or guarantee(probably a russian forum or something like that). Please tell me if it works just so i know xD

If i understood correctly how this is supposed to work i think you should extract the zip file and put the .bin in the root folder of the sd card

this is the download: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/pdsi...8.26.zip?rlkey=7sfvjsgmqg2dgkxarfbttdl45&dl=0

Back