Marcus 3 question

gqllc007

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just bought one and I have a Sandisk 32 and 64gb Extreme micro SD cards…any issues with those cards? How do I format through the camera? Also does anyone have extra mounts or accessories for these cameras yet?

As of right now there seem to be a problem with some brands of 64Gb SanDisk Cards, but new firmware to resolve this issue should be in the pipeline.
But just try your Card and see if it will Work.
If i am not mistaking there is allso some problems with the M3 and recording in 1080P format, but the even larger extreme HD format should be fine so just use that for the time beeing.

I dont own the M3 myself but i assume there is a way to format the Card in the menus, if not there allways is Sd formatter 4.0 software to use on the PC.

Vicovation is working hard to get ther new cams up to the otherwise rock solid performance we are used to with ther products.

Last edited:
I just bought one and I have a Sandisk 32 and 64gb Extreme micro SD cards…any issues with those cards? How do I format through the camera? Also does anyone have extra mounts or accessories for these cameras yet?

My power cable is in the car, but if i remember right hit menu and scroll to system and then press okay and look for format.

No extra mounts that i know of yet, but what you can do is take the joint part out of the 3M or suction cup depending on what you are using and insert it into the rearview mirror mount here if you don't like suction cups or don't want to use the 3m mount because it is a one shot deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do I format through the camera?
Bump for pictures.
2crtwt0.jpg

v5jyxg.jpg

v5yiz5.jpg

Back