Maxi 4k FOV

vtichris

Reaction score
Country
Cyprus
I posted this in Mobius section as well by mistake.

Hello everyone
I own a mobius 1 since i can't even remember... and want to upgrade to a higher resolution/higher fps camera.

I'm focusing on maxi 4k and i have a few Q's.
I currently have the Mob. 1 with the 90 FOV lens which i prefer and would even like an 80 degree lens.
I notice that the maxi comes in 2 versions one with 110 horizontal FOV and one diagonal 150 FOV.
I suppose the 110 is the more focused lens???
On mobius 1 if i change resolution from 1080 to 760 the FOV changes from 90 to 45 respectively. Does this apply to the maxi camera and if so what is the actual FOV in each resolution.

Thanks in advance,
Chris

I searched for a delete option and couldn't find any on mobile version

I believe both lens options on the Maxi 4K have a similar Angle of View (AOV). The numbers quoted in various places don't really help much for comparison purposes, but both could be considered 'wide angle'.

The Mobius 1 has a Wide / Narrow option. If you select Narrow, it samples the selected resolution from the centre of the sensor, so you see an effective 'zoom', or a reduction in the field of view.
1671545282320.png

The MM4K has Wide, Medium and Narrow which are available only at certain resolutions. From memory, 4K is wide only, 1440p is wide or medium, and 1080p is wide, medium or narrow. If you need more specific details, I'd suggest asking in the RCG Maxi 4K thread

1671545199145.png

Back