Memory Error

iamkathleen

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just bought a GS8000L and husband set it up for me with all the settings. He has a similar Dash cam that he really likes and works well.

I insert the Micro SD Class 10 card and turn it on and after a few seconds it says Memory Error.
Powering it off and removing the SD card does nothing. This last one is a San Disk 32 GB Class 10.

I thought it was a bad SD card but this is my 3rd micro sd card so I assume it is the dash cam. Has anyone had this problem and is it fixable? Did we miss a setting? Defective GS800L?

Thank you for any advice.

Have you formatted memory card inside unit ?

Hi niko,
I thought that might be the problem so I tried but no luck.

I just bought a GS8000L and husband set it up for me with all the settings. He has a similar Dash cam that he really likes and works well.

I insert the Micro SD Class 10 card and turn it on and after a few seconds it says Memory Error.
Powering it off and removing the SD card does nothing. This last one is a San Disk 32 GB Class 10.

I thought it was a bad SD card but this is my 3rd micro sd card so I assume it is the dash cam. Has anyone had this problem and is it fixable? Did we miss a setting? Defective GS800L?

Thank you for any advice.

were they different makes and model of cards you tried?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2EZ24GET GSXXXX 3
R GSXXXX 1
Back