Micro SD Card Full.

CiderCid

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Unlocked my car recently to hear a message from my Thinkware F800 Pro saying there was a problem with my SD card.
On further investigation I learnt that the card was full up and when I tried to delete the files, I could not. After trying several sites and forums, decided to Replace my 64 Gb card with on with a larger capacity.
As recommended on a forum site to use either a Samsung Pro Endurance or SanDisk High Endurance card, I purchased the SanDisk as I found one at a very good price on Amazon. I had to wait a couple days for it to arrive, but when I inserted the card, the dialogue was in CHINESE! I've searched Google how to change this setting, but haven't been able to find anything.
Is there anybody on this site who can help?
I don't want to randomly press buttons and spoil the new card , if that is possible.
Thank you in advance.

Cidercid.

Hello,
The .TWSYS Folder on the MicroSD Card contains Temporary System Files necessary for the regular function of the Dash Cam.

These files serve as a backup to each individual video file. If an accident were to occur where the Dash Cam loses power these .TWSYS Files help to ensure no video files are corrupted.

Common Misconceptions

When you insert a Blank MicroSD Card into the Dash Cam it will automatically fill the MicroSD Card with .TWSYS Files. The MicroSD Card will appear full.

A lot of users are concerned that the Dash Cam will not record as the card is shown as full.

These .TWSYS Files are overwritten as the Dash Cam records ensuring you will have the full SD Capacity for the Dash Cams Video Files.

These .TWSYS Files cannot be deleted or altered.

Please visit the link on how to change the language as the arrangement of the options is still the same https://mondosystemhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/26021445911699-Language

Back