Millie, wherefore art thou?

Zetec

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Does the lovely lady still frequent these forums? @millie

Greetings all, I've not been on here in a while . I've had a new NEXTBASE 32Gb SD card since last Saturday, fully formatted via my computer and it's already put up the 'Format Unsuccessful' message twice. Is there something else that I should be doing before/after placing the card back in the cam? it's a NEXTBASE 412GW model.

Thanks in advance for any replies, I won't be back tomorrow til afternoon(ish)

Does the lovely lady still frequent these forums? @millie

Greetings all, I've not been on here in a while . I've had a new NEXTBASE 32Gb SD card since last Saturday, fully formatted via my computer and it's already put up the 'Format Unsuccessful' message twice. Is there something else that I should be doing before/after placing the card back in the cam? it's a NEXTBASE 412GW model.

Thanks in advance for any replies, I won't be back tomorrow til afternoon(ish)
Have you tried formatting the memory card using the dashcam itself. That's what you're typically supposed to do..

Have you tried formatting the memory card using the dashcam itself. That's what you're typically supposed to do..
Hi Agie, yes I’ve formatted it in the cam each of the two occasions that the error message appeared.
Just out of curiosity is there a NEXTBASE support member here on the forums anymore?

Any man citing Shakespeare should get help. :)(y)

If the card is new under warranty, I would definitely claim it. If the SD card is not perfect from the beginning and the device formats your other SD cards ... there is no reason to wait to invent other wisdom

Hi Agie, yes I’ve formatted it in the cam each of the two occasions that the error message appeared.
Just out of curiosity is there a NEXTBASE support member here on the forums anymore?
The Nextbase support rep hasn't been on here for like three or four months hey...

If the card is new under warranty, I would definitely claim it. If the SD card is not perfect from the beginning and the device formats your other SD cards ... there is no reason to wait to invent other wisdom
Yeah, it’s looking like I should go that way. I could have called in to Halfords today as I was in the area only I wanted to wait and see what other suggestions ye might have.
Oh the joys of tech!

Back