Mini 806 Problem

aalvarez09

Reaction score
Country
United States
Good morning, I love my mini 806 but lately I have been experiencing some issues. The first one I had stopped working and I had to send it back to the company that I bought it from and they replaced it with a brand new one. I am running a single 128gig class10 card and its format is exfat. For about 2 months it worked fine. I have it running 24/7 but I do turn it off for long periods of time to give it a break. I have the power source hard wired in and lately if I unplug the source the camera immediately dies. Before the capacitor would stay on for a minute or two. Also when the card is in the B slot after 7 hours it stops recording and under videos it shows a white thumb nail saying invalid. It has done it with different cards as well. When I run it in the a slot the camera has been working perfectly. I had it in the B slot for two months and I have reformatted the card recently it's still having this problem. I tried formatting to fat32 and it says card error. Only works when it's exfat format. Has anyone experienced any of these problems. Thank you.

running it constantly will kill your battery, the instant power off confirms that has happened, once the batteries die on these they can get flaky so possibly a by-product of your failed battery

running it constantly will kill your battery, the instant power off confirms that has happened, once the batteries die on these they can get flaky so possibly a by-product of your failed battery

So what's the fix? Not running it 24/7?
How long does it take for the battery to die?
Is there a way to recondition the battery or is there a way to do field swap?

the battery to suit can be bought for a few dollars and a DIY fix if you're up for it, don't run it 24/7 in future though, it's not made for it

the battery to suit can be bought for a few dollars and a DIY fix if you're up for it, don't run it 24/7 in future though, it's not made for it
We're can I find the battery replacement. And thank you

they're generic, you need to check the measurements and get something that will fit, I think it has been posted previously though

Back