Minimum Micros SD Specs

iShibby

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Anyone know the minimum micro sd card specs for this camera. Thinking about a 128gb card and don't want it to be too slow. Cheers

SanDisk Ultra A1 card and Samsung EVO Plus card are okay for the dashcam B1W.

Hi,
I must say that you have a great product - using it for 2 and half years.
But my micro sd has broken.

Will Sandisk’s SDSQUAR-032G be good enough? Or would you recommend SDSQQNR-032G?
Thanks

16Gb to 128Gb, SanDisk Ultra A1 card, and Samsung EVO Plus card please!

Hi estore009, I have a 128Gb Samsung Evo Plus but I'm still getting repeated "SD card low speed" notifications. I've reformatted a few times but it comes back after a day or so. Any further tips?

Hi estore009, I have a 128Gb Samsung Evo Plus but I'm still getting repeated "SD card low speed" notifications. I've reformatted a few times but it comes back after a day or so. Any further tips?

Are you on the latest firmware?

Phil

Have a look at this post...

Have a look at this post...
Thanks estore009. So I need to decide between the low bite rate continuous recording, or the auto reset beta? I've been relatively happy with the performance of the low bit rate, other than the low speed errors. I might check when the announcement is being made if it's still actually recording. If it is I might just turn the announcements off!

Thanks estore009. So I need to decide between the low bite rate continuous recording, or the auto reset beta? I've been relatively happy with the performance of the low bit rate, other than the low speed errors. I might check when the announcement is being made if it's still actually recording. If it is I might just turn the announcements off!
Same issue for me. Cards I’ve tried are perfect but the camera still gives the low speed error. Now I have to try and return the camera. Might just get a refund and buy a different camera in case it happens again

Might just get a refund and buy a different camera in case it happens again
Yes you can return it back for the refund or replacement within 1-year warranty!

To the seller agent!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T B1W 5
T B1W 2