Missing Video Clip Files

2Stan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mini 0807 - four - 1 on each side, 1 front, 1 rear of RV
I have set my Mini 0807 to record 5Min segment clips but from time to time the file numbers skip and I get no video from the file numbers that are skipped. For example video file 1081m skipped for 30 minutes to file 1088m when there should have been 7 continuous files generated . Could this be from using too fast of a SD card? I am using Class 10 instead of slower Class 6 cards.

I have set my Mini 0807 to record 5Min segment clips but from time to time the file numbers skip and I get no video from the file numbers that are skipped. For example video file 1081m skipped for 30 minutes to file 1088m when there should have been 7 continuous files generated . Could this be from using too fast of a SD card? I am using Class 10 instead of slower Class 6 cards.

photo.php

What kind of card are you currently using? Just wondering which DVR firmware you are running? The more detailed information you can provide, the better.

What kind of card are you currently using? Just wondering which DVR firmware you are running? The more detailed information you can provide, the better.
Using a SanDisk Ultra Plus 32GB and firmware FW20160713 V1.0 - am using the basic default settings except that I'm using English, MPH, Flicker 60Hz & Recycle 5Min - I believe my sensor is the 1080 since 1920 x 1080 shows up as a resolution choice

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Mini 0807 3
Back