Mobius C Lens from GearBest

GJHS

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mobius A & C, SJ4000, M10, Mini 0806, Innovv C3,4, Xiaomi Yi
Just received my C lens Mobius and I am impressed, thanks Sunny. @GearBest is starting to carry the Mobius cameras and sent me the C Lens to test along with a box of accessories. The first thing I noticed was that the C seems slightly heavier and bigger than my A lens which is probably because of the metal lens surround and bigger battery. BTW Kudos to Therau2000 on his Andriod Mobius app, I used it with my Galaxy S5 to set up my camera and format the card.

Tomorrow I will mount it in my car. I'm planning a full time side by side Mobius A & C setup to get the best of both Narrow and Wide lenses and with the C set on Motion Detect for parking mode. I met someone willing to make a custom mount so testing will hopefully reveal what works best for running them side by side.

I no longer have an A lens for comparison so I was going from memory, but thought the C lens was noticeably heavier. I guess I wasn't imagining things.

I'm very keen to see the custom mounts when they're finished.

Parking mode/motion detect works like a charm, i never saw any issues with it.
Have hooked up with a Lukas LK-290 (its on a deal for 21 bucks right now).
The cutover is at 12.4V, and the cam keep recording for 10-11 hrs, before disconnecting.
I have set it on High mode in motion detect. Works great in the day, and not so in low light.
But still its worth it. I never saw any issue with using this. If you are ok with the 12.4v cutover, let it roll on high motion detect mode.

Could you give me an opnion about comparing 0806 you have? I'm thinking to get either one. Thanks.

Back