Mobius cables

susobarral

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Dash Cam
Git2,Xiaomi Yi, Mobius, Sj1000, gt300w, GS9000, GS600, Gopro
Is there cable usb with two outputs for mobius camera, one output for connecting to power , and other output to a pc to download videos from memory card? is it possible?

Thanks
Suso

A normal usb cable will power the Mobius from your PC and allow you to access the SD card.

Frank

A normal usb cable will power the Mobius from your PC and allow you to access the SD card.

Frank
ok, but what I want is to connect the camera to an external battery and the pc when I want to download the videos without disconnecting the external battery

ok, but what I want is to connect the camera to an external battery and the pc when I want to download the videos without disconnecting the external battery

something like this
cables.jpg

This doesn't sound like a good idea. The PC and the external battery would both be sending power to the camera at the same time if you do this. Why would you need to externally power the camera when downloading videos to your PC anyway?

This doesn't sound like a good idea. The PC and the external battery would both be sending power to the camera at the same time if you do this. Why would you need to externally power the camera when downloading videos to your PC anyway?

because I want to connect multiple cameras to the same power supply, without the need to disconnect all the cables, I want to download the videos from another output.

2 cameras connected to a battery with switch on/off
on - start recording both cameras
off - the recording stops
Now is when I connect another usb, PC, a camera first and then the other

ok, I'll try, but what worries me is what could damage the cameras.
thank you
best regards
If you START with a standard USB hub - the cameras should be fine - The PC may not recognise them together.

This has happened to me with 3 identical USB pendrives bought in a pack.
One at a time they're fine. But put two (or three) in together and the PC either sees one or none. Especially on Windows.

Back