Mount issue

wojtek077

Reaction score
Country
United States
Im having issues with my gps mount. Every time I attach the cam the pins bend. Is there any way solution to this? Is there replacement pins? I taken gps apart and pins look simple to replace.

What does the back of the camera look like? Must be a reason why it's bending every time you slide it on. Can you post a picture of the camera back?

It looks like this. I think it might be the pad causing tension. This is second mount had issue with.

It looks like there may be a gap or height difference here. Are the 4 contact points flush with the back of the camera? Is the contact area loose at all? It could also be that your catching the EVA pad as you lift the camera off the mount.

Oooooh your right, I take camera apart and see what happened to the connect pad.

Oooooh your right, I take camera apart and see what happened to the connect pad.
There will be a clear plastic piece that screws down over the contact pad to keep it in place. I have seen a couple of cameras where this piece has somehow become bowed, allowing the GPS contact area to become loose. If this is the case, you'll need find a way to secure it.

Ok this should work. I think it was broken since new thanks again446314463244633

Back