Mounting bracket

Mickey63

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Received my SGZC12RC last week from HiNiko and finally got round to fitting it today.
I've got to say it's a nice design and very well put together, it looks a quality bit of kit.
If I'm going to be picky, I'd like the sticky pad to be black and not the grey provided. A trip to Halfords should resolve that issue.....
I also have a question for Niko or Jokiin. Is it possible to buy a SGZC12RC camera mounting bracket ?
I've looked through the accessories section of your websites and can't see one listed. I'd like to modify the bracket to mount onto the rain/light sensor housing of my car to see if I can make the camera more stealth.
I'm reluctant to do it to the one received with the camera in case I mess it up :) hence looking to buy a spare.

Thanks
Mick

Received my SGZC12RC last week from HiNiko and finally got round to fitting it today.
I've got to say it's a nice design and very well put together, it looks a quality bit of kit.
If I'm going to be picky, I'd like the sticky pad to be black and not the grey provided. A trip to Halfords should resolve that issue.....
I also have a question for Niko or Jokiin. Is it possible to buy a SGZC12RC camera mounting bracket ?
I've looked through the accessories section of your websites and can't see one listed. I'd like to modify the bracket to mount onto the rain/light sensor housing of my car to see if I can make the camera more stealth.
I'm reluctant to do it to the one received with the camera in case I mess it up :) hence looking to buy a spare.

Thanks
Mick

Hello Michael,
Please check 3M sticky pad on bracket which is attached to camera, it should be black colour. Spare one added into box I had only grey colour. I am going to send you a spare 3M black sticky pads after I will receive a new stock, so no worries here.
There are no spare brackets / camera mounts available for sale as a spare parts, but I will see what I can do for you.

Hi Niko, many thanks.
I initially stuck the bracket in the wrong place and had to peel it off, I didn't notice the original was black and the spare was grey. I just assumed they were both grey.
My bad, sorry.
If you can find a spare bracket? that would be fantastic. please let me know either way and what the costs will be. Thanks once again.

Regards
Mick

Hi Niko, many thanks.
I initially stuck the bracket in the wrong place and had to peel it off, I didn't notice the original was black and the spare was grey. I just assumed they were both grey.
My bad, sorry.
If you can find a spare bracket? that would be fantastic. please let me know either way and what the costs will be. Thanks once again.

Regards
Mick

No problem.
Will see what I can do in regards to spare bracket. I have sent you an e-mail, please check.

Hi Niko

Received email and replied. Thanks

Back