.Mov editing

GJHS

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mobius A & C, SJ4000, M10, Mini 0806, Innovv C3,4, Xiaomi Yi
I tried to edit my .mov files using Adobe Premier and couldn't. Which editor is best for this task?

I believe that avidemux is popular with the RCGroups members. It's Freeware.

Thanks Russ, I will check it out

I tried to edit my .mov files using Adobe Premier and couldn't. Which editor is best for this task?
What exactly are trying to edit?

I use Vegas Pro 10 and/or VideoReDo TVSuite V4 if I need to edit MOV files from Mobius.

The issue with MOV files from Mobius is that audio track is recorded in PCM format instead of AAC. You can use free tool XviD4PSP 5 to convert MOV file into MP4 without re-encoding video track, just encoding audio track to AAC, and your Adobe should be able to load new MP4 file.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tested many Video Editing programs, but most user-friendly for me is AVS4You.

Adobe doesn't support MOV as an input format. There are two methods to solve your issue:

Method one: use other MOV Editor instead of Adobe. I know a useful MOV Editor which support editing MOV files in two aspects: basic editing and advanced editing.

Method two: convert MOV to Adobe more compatible formats like AVI and then edit the AVI file in Adobe. The above mentioned MOV Editor also can help you convert MOV to AVI.

Hope it will help you more or less.

Adobe doesn't support MOV as an input format. There are two methods to solve your issue:

Method one: use other MOV Editor instead of Adobe. I know a useful MOV Editor which support editing MOV files in two aspects: basic editing and advanced editing.

Method two: convert MOV to Adobe more compatible formats like AVI and then edit the AVI file in Adobe. The above mentioned MOV Editor also can help you convert MOV to AVI.

Hope it will help you more or less.
Method three: use MM. ;)

Back