Multiple Hospot Connections?

Whytey

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening all

I've just upgraded from a DR750S and had a nightmare getting cloud setup, unable to use most of app with my Samung S21 Ultra managed to get it done with my wife Pixel 5a just a day later its no longer connecting.

I think it's not connecting bad to the mobile broadband dongle I have in car, is the U1000 capable of saving multiple SSID and passwords?

Got to say Thinkware need to get there act together on the cloud and network config, the BlackVue was so much easier to setup and use!

Thanks in advance

For anyone that finds this I managed to find the location to add multiple network/SSID I wasn't seeing it as my phone wasn't connecting back at it with an older phone worked!

So I had to connect to the thinkware in hotspot mode with the previously registered network using the connect with another device and choose cloud hopefully it then goes blue and says connected via hospot.

Now in this mode you can choose connection settings and then hotspot settings (this was never available in direct to me) then choose the plus sign and type the network name (SSID) and password and agree to all terms.

I did the firmware upgrade before all this which I'm sure helped too so ensure you are up to date

Now just to wait for app to be update so I can use it on my own phone!...

??? I've had no issues with either of our S21 Ultras connecting direct.
I am able to connect to mine over the cloud connection, but for some reason, my wife's won't connect, even though the camera says that it's connected to the internet.

Back