My M6Plus failed today

There are cams about that can't suffer this, they don't use batteries!!

Well, it finally happened. My first dashcam has failed. My trusty DDPai M6Plus has suffered a battery failure. Thankfully I caught it before any real damage was done to my truck. I bought this camera just about a year ago this month.

https://twitter.com/KlueBat/status/899347158494834689

https://twitter.com/KlueBat/status/899347467128459265

RIP DDPai. You've served me well.

About a year ago this month eh? ... so does this mean it is still under a 12 month warranty when it failed?
I'm assuming DDPAI do give a 12 month Warranty ... yeah?

Sorry to tag onto this thread but I thought it would be appropriate to link it with another failure. Has anyone experienced an issue with the Ddpai M6plus where the image becomes blurred. It's like glare in the lens but the image is still the same indoors. The camera had been giving a perfect image, I was so pleased with the camera that I bought another one for our second car, but for no apparent reason the image has just developed this fault. The lens is clear of any damage or dirt, I've updated to the latest firmware and reset it and the fault persists so if anyone has any ideas other than scrap it and buy a more reliable alternative. The car that it's fitted in is mostly parked in the shade it hasn't been subject to too much heat living in the North of England.

About a year ago this month eh? ... so does this mean it is still under a 12 month warranty when it failed?
I'm assuming DDPAI do give a 12 month Warranty ... yeah?

Just outside actually. I'll write in to see if they can do anything though. Maybe they'll be generous on it.

Better off with a popular brand that has a Rep who shows up in here ... yeah, Viofo is one ... so you end up getting support when needed.
The other tip is to purchase it from one of your local Retailers who is a regular on the forum ... they tend to look after their customers extremely well.

I haven't been around all that long ... and not sure whether I have seen a Rep from Korea's DDPai posting on this forum.

There is a rep here and he was on the site earlier today. I'll tag him for you ;)
@DDPAI_Kevin

Email listing is: kevinlee@ddpai.com

He should get a notification of this thread now and he's listed as the manufacturer so maybe you're in luck. I hope so!

Phil

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D M6 plus ( M4 plus ) 20
A M6 plus ( M4 plus ) 16
P M6 plus ( M4 plus ) 17
Back