N4Pro Smash and grab!

hrdc69

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am thinking of buying the N4 Pro but have one concern. In my neighborhood there are lots of car break in’s and the last thing I want is to find my windows smashed and the N4 taken. I understand the sticky mount has a magnet on the base to hold the camera and one poster said “The fact it also holds magnetically to the dashcam is a plus as it allows one to easily remove it whenever needed.“.

So does that mean the camera can easily be removed/detached from the sticky mount so as to be taken indoors? If so is it easy or hard to detach the camera from the sticky mount?

I am thinking of buying the N4 Pro but have one concern. In my neighborhood there are lots of car break in’s and the last thing I want is to find my windows smashed and the N4 taken. I understand the sticky mount has a magnet on the base to hold the camera and one poster said “The fact it also holds magnetically to the dashcam is a plus as it allows one to easily remove it whenever needed.“.

So does that mean the camera can easily be removed/detached from the sticky mount so as to be taken indoors? If so is it easy or hard to detach the camera from the sticky mount?
Everything is normally removed and put. Just need to unplug the rear camera cable.

If you use the rear cam then you have to unplug it from the main body of the from cam and pull horizontally towards you. It will "detach". The magnet is useful when you're re attaching it as it will pull the unit into place while aligning the contacts from the mount. Feels an overall better design then my a139 pro which slides in/out sideways and only relies on pressure.

Back