Nearly two accidents with one undertake on a roundabout

reverend

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Too many
This guy was obviously on a promise as he didn't want to wait the 10 seconds to get past the van!

If there had been cam sound would there have been the same tranquil feel? :p I know if it was my recording.. it would not have been haha.

This is the exact kind of reason I am installing in my cars. All that guy would have said if you had hit him was "you ran into the back of me, your fault"

Ironically I was listening to an old Chillout Euphoria CD so it was pretty tranquil - until that happened and I blurted out that he was a silly c*** :)

I feel lost if my cameras aren't working now. They're a proper safety blanket in a way.

good thing the truck driver was paying attention and had somewhere to go.

my wife agrees with you on the safety blanket aspect of the dashcam... yesterday we got in and the camera said "SD CARD HAS AN ERROR"... tried to format it in-camera and it said it again. apparently the format didn't take. put the card in my phone and deleted a ton of locked files (the cf-100 is very sensitive) and it was happy after that. and of course we did all that in the parking lot before going anywhere.

I feel lost if my cameras aren't working now. They're a proper safety blanket in a way.

Same here. After my crash last month, I had a rental car for a week. A day after driving in the rental with no cam, I was getting freaked out, so I found my old suction cup mount, and put it in the corner of the windshield. I still need to post the video of the drunk who nearly hit me while I was in the rental...

Back