Need help

Rms920

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just setup my b1w and can’t get it to record. I put in the Samsung sd card that I bought but it doesn’t seem to be in right. I push until it clicks in but it still doesn’t feel very secure, like I can pull it out easily without having to click it in again. Is this normal? Anyway, I start the app and hit format card and it spins like it’s doing something. But still nothing will record and when I try to take a photo is says failure. Any suggestions?

Thanks

That's very odd. Is the SD card inserted so that the contacts are facing towards the charging socket? Also, make sure the SD card has been pushed all the way in till it clicks

That's very odd. Is the SD card inserted so that the contacts are facing towards the charging socket? Also, make sure the SD card has been pushed all the way in till it clicks
I tried the card both ways and only one way it clicks. But after it clicks it’s still very loose and hangs out over the edge of the camera a lot.

I noticed even after it “clicks” into place it falls down at an angle a little so it doesn’t seem to be stable.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 11
You've got the card flipped over. When installed correctly the side of the card with writing on it will be on the same side as the lens. It will also 'click' in flush or slightly lower. If the card won't work like that the card socket could be bad or misaligned and you'll need to use the warranty.

Phil

I just setup my b1w and can’t get it to record. I put in the Samsung sd card that I bought but it doesn’t seem to be in right. I push until it clicks in but it still doesn’t feel very secure, like I can pull it out easily without having to click it in again. Is this normal? Anyway, I start the app and hit format card and it spins like it’s doing something. But still nothing will record and when I try to take a photo is says failure. Any suggestions?

Thanks
You can PM me your order number for warranty if it was a faulty dashcam!

Well, looks like I’m dumb. Just had to flip it around and push it in further than I thought. I appreciate the quick responses!

Thanks

Well, looks like I’m dumb. Just had to flip it around and push it in further than I thought. I appreciate the quick responses!

Thanks
Anyway, please back to me if any questions to use it!

Back