Needed your advice

ooooh_harry

Reaction score
Country
India
Hello everyone I am going to buy a good car most likely hatchback Tata Tiago. Judging by the pics, it has a compact body. But what about space inside cabine? I'm afraid this car will not be comfortable for 5 people (2 adults and 3 children). What do you think about it? Is there anybody here who drives Tata Tiago?

Last edited:
Hi Harry.
No i don't think many here drive a Tatra in any form, i think the best thing you could do is to go to a dealer, maybe with the whole family and see how it feel for you guys.

I like several of the larger Tatra, and i might snag one up if i win the lottery as a extreme daily driver.
Something like the small T-kat maybe.
http://www.future-forces-forum.org/useful/news/72?lang=en
Maybe the cooperative ( Nexter and tatra ) Titus, not least if i can get the gun and 1 - 2 tonnes of ammo and spare barrels.

tatra_titus_zlaty_idet_2015_04.jpg

Hi Harry.
No i don't think many here drive a Tatra in any form, i think the best thing you could do is to go to a dealer, maybe with the whole family and see how it feel for you guys.

I like several of the larger Tatra, and i might snag one up if i win the lottery as a extreme daily driver.
Something like the small T-kat maybe.
http://www.future-forces-forum.org/useful/news/72?lang=en
Maybe the cooperative ( Nexter and tatra ) Titus, not least if i can get the gun and 1 - 2 tonnes of ammo and spare barrels.

tatra_titus_zlaty_idet_2015_04.jpg
Interesting steering on that, every wheel at a different angle, never seen one where you can turn the front right and left wheels to totally different angles before!

I suspect it is not very comfortable for 5 though, looks a bit cramped inside with all that armour.

Chaps, I don’t think that’s quite what the OP meant, this is a Tata Tiago.......[emoji16]

27b7222e0ce22e9c42cc63397354c144.jpg

Hehe yeah i know i googled it too, but not the kind of tatra i like and would buy if i won the lottery.
I cant buy the Maruader so highly recommended by top gear, so will have to look elsewhere.

The Tiago look kinda like a mini/micro SUV like my little Suzuki, and mine do have seat belts for 3 in the back and as long as it is kids that will be fine.
But i would need something really provoking if i was to remain here in Denmark after a massive lotto win,,,,,,, some dumbass won 200 mill on Friday.

Get one of these, you'll have room for the in laws, also.

:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Off Topic 11
IAmATeaf Off Topic 11
Slicer Off Topic 6
kamkar Off Topic 5
NewBrand Off Topic 16
Back