New F800 Pro

alfessex

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just had my new F800 Pro installed by engineer prior to me picking up a new car and when i start driving it constantly beeps (1 beep) every 10-15 seconds?!? I had a 3hr journey and it did it the whole journey and then every time i start up again and drive off it does the same. I've checked the video files and it appears to be recording in parking or continuous but i now have to turn it off due to the constant beeping which kind of defeats the point somewhat lol

I called up the UK help centre and they had no clue, great help centre they are!

So as last resort, anyone experienced the same problem and any point under ownership?

thanks

If the files are all under parking then there's a chance that your engineer have the BATT and ACC wires mixed up. You can try switching them yourself. It's the yellow and red wires.
Looks like this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/B00YAE5JSA

It could the the FCWS or LDWS gone a bit weird. Mine (F770) went odd after my windscreen was out and the camera put back on afterwards. It sorted itself out (recalibrated?) after a long drive. You could disable both and see what happens - assuming ghe F800 works the same as a F770 in this regard.

Back