New Livue (WinyCam) 2CH release with touchscreen?

Mtz

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Dash Cam
Viofo A229 Pro TeleQuad (the best dashcam in the world!)
Livue already have the LB200 dashcam. Front 720p (20fps) and rear 640x480(10fps).
Few weeks ago on their main page they announced a mistery new 2CH camera. Still not available yet on their site, but my spy behaviour was better. :cool:
I found it on WinyCam website. Of course the WinyCam will cost much more than Livue, as happened to the 1CH model LB100.

But I think their next move is for the Korean customers not for the international ones. :cry: Why? Because the new version become bigger and with... touchscreen. The video recording update is not fantastic because they decided only to increase the rear camera to 720p but keeping the same low FPS values. :oops:

If people like touchscreen and 2CH HD cameras the new ... Livue LB200HD, or Livue CD6500L (maybe this will be their new name, I don't know) can be a choice if they can live with low FPS videos. For the moment, the actual LB200 is about $200 on ebay, so we can expect for the new touchscreen version to pay something about $300. The question is: will international buyers buy it? Because for the moment the smaller sized LB200 appear to not be sold for that $200 price which can be good for a 2CH korean dashcam.

Specs from the WinyCam website because the Livue didn't launched it until now:

Some official video, maybe at 20FPS:

enjoy,
Mtz

Attachments

• WinyCam V200HD.png
    WinyCam V200HD.png
    318.5 KB · Views: 348
  • WinyCam V200HD .png
    WinyCam V200HD .png
    590.3 KB · Views: 348
Last edited by a moderator:
The LB200 has a better form factor than this new cam. I don't think the V200HD (or Livue version) will be that successful outside of Korea given the size and video specs.

Back