New premium Rearview mirror camera.

Dforrest

Reaction score
Country
United States
This looks like an interesting, thoughtfully designed product with a unique combination of features and capabilites for a rear view mirror camera. It seems like it has good potential. As you might have expected posting to a forum such as DCT can you share with us some information about the components you've used. Which sensor, DSP, lens apertures, etc.?

Dashmello,

Thank you for your interest, and your post . I forget that you are such an educated group. I have used your site for research when I worked for electronics companies.

To be completely truthful, I am a mirror guy, and I could go on, and on about the crash testing and 4mm safety glass.

That being said I try to know my limitations and I deferred almost all of the camera architecture to my contact at Ambarella. He is very passionate about video and one of the smartest guys I know. So here's the tech sheet.

CPU

Ambarella A7LA30

Image sensor

CMOS OV04689-H67A

Memory/ Flash

32MB/1GB

Image Sensor

CMOS OV04689-H67A

Video Resolution

HDR1920x1080 30f /1920x1080 30f /1280x720 60f /1280x720 30f

Display

4.3″ 16:9 TFT Display

Memory

SD Card (Max 32GB)

Focus

12cm-infinite

Photo Format

JPEG

Video Format

MP4

Audio

Built-in speaker and microphone

Working Temperature

-30° - 70°
Language

English/Traditional Chinese / Simple Chinese/ /Japanese/French/ Portuguese/Italy/Russian/German/ Spanish

Accessories

Cable, user manual, remote control(option), camera(option), 8GB/32GB SD card(option)

Thank you again,

I hope this helps

Dave Forrest

Back