Newb from Florida

half assed

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello, I just found this forum this afternoon and thought I would join.

I recently bought a k2000 from ebay for $45 and after a long 5 weeks it finally arrived a few days ago.

I have a few videos if you want to check them out. I hope to catch plenty of bad drivers and share them on youtube (as well as insurance purposes but why not have a little fun? :D )

There is a nighttime setting on my camera, I just keep forgetting to turn it on. I don't know if it will make a difference at night (I hope it will!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi half assed. Thanks for joining. Some real inconsiderate and bad drivers in your videos. I'm sure you will have plenty of footage with your dash cam :)

Dash Cam Man

There are many foreigners down here from cuba, mexico, haiti, dominican republic, puerto rico, etc. that drive very badly. :lol:

half assed said:
There are many foreigners down here from cuba, mexico, haiti, dominican republic, puerto rico, etc. that drive very badly. :lol:

From the videos I have seen, bad drivers seem to found in every country and city :D Russia seems to have the most but I think they just have more dash cams to record driving idiocy!

Dash Cam Man

Back