Newcomer

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Since the wolf have desided to get back into Denmark the past years, i have decided to look for them.

Dident find any tracks tonight, but then again i have low hopes for this area :D

On the way to the forrest i came across a fox hunting in the roadside, it dident mind beeing illuminated by my HID torch, but when i reversed my car back towards it it took off.

"Since the wolf have desided to get back into Denmark the past years, i have decided to look for them."

:eek:

Is there not a chance the wolf may come looking for you?

Rather you than me. Stay safe my friend....

An article in the Copenhagen Post - June 14, 2014 claims there are only eleven wolves confirmed in Denmark (in 2013). This might make them hard to find on a random walk in the woods with a flashlight, no?

The researchers say they are hard to locate except for scat and DNA samples. You might need to wear a red hood. :)

Last edited:
Indeed i got my work cut out for me, but thats okay i like a challenge.

At the moment i am just looking for tracks ( Wolf and deer ), then when i find the wolf i will have to figure out what to do next.
So far its just a way for me to get off my ass, and get out there and burn off some of my excess fat.

I might have to dress up like a side of beef, or a sheep as a fjew of those have allready been eaten, need those "dogs" to get in close as i am using my smallest zoom lens on the Nikon.

Allso i am gearing up for acitve nightvision, will borrow my friends FPV goggles for that experiment.
The HID torch can scare even a grown man with its huge output of light.:p then again i have had it on fox and deer for a long time and they dont seem to be bothered, only when i move myself too close in a unstealthy manner then they are off.

The sheep idea is good but I'm still thinking the cape and red riding hood thing might work. :p

I live in a rural area surrounded by thousands of acres of woods. I like to go hiking and you never know what interesting wild life you might see. I even go hunting (usually turkeys but sometimes deer) and don't mind if I don't get anything other than a long walk in the woods. I had a gorgeous black bear visiting me last year.

The bear was on my deck feasting on the bird feeder, so I guess he was having dinner. The feeder is on a pole six feet from the floor of the deck and he was on his hind legs hunched over it. He yanked it off the pole and then lay on his back shaking the feeder into his mouth. He was likely around 300 pounds and had a stunning, thick shiny black coat. (they don't always look that beautiful and they're not always black) All this was going on 4 feet away from me on the other side of a sliding glass door.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="kamkar1, ........snip........when i find the wolf i will have to figure out what to do next.
ah...if u see him........ it's too late to do any figuring.

So far its just a way for me to get off my ass, and get out there and burn off some of my excess fat.

yea.......running the quarter mile at supersonic speeds will do that.

The HID torch can scare even a grown man with its huge output of light.................snip.......
as Clint Eastwood said, "Do u feel lucky?"

[QUOTE="Dashmellow, .......snip....The sheep idea is good but I'm still thinking the cape and red riding hood thing might work. ..............snip........

I had a girl friend who dressed like that once......oh wait....I forgot this wasn't that other forum I belong to.....

Back