Nextbase 1080p Duo HD

Tech-Yeti

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Nextbase 1080 Duo, 512GW +RC
HI all.
Just about to buy a Duo, due to a hit & run on the back end of my almost new car, and my Mobius didn't pick it up because it was forward facing only, with no motion detect activated, ( I learnt a hard lesson on this one ).
I have been searching this forum for about a week now and have come to a decision on the Duo.
Are there any Duo owners out there that think I should choose something different. ?
I don't want a system with a separate rear cam like a TW F770 because I have 2 vehicles and like the idea of a plug & play by having a mount in both vehicles that are hard wired.

Last edited:
I take it from the lack of response to this post, no one can fault the 1080 Duo unit.

Mine has just started freezing and the battery has died. Only 2 and half years old. Not very good for a £175 investment.

The typical estimated life of a Lithium-Ion battery is about two to three years or 300 to 500 charge cycles, whichever occurs first. One charge cycle is a period of use from fully charged, to fully discharged, and fully recharged again.

May just need a new battery due to usage.

Just taken out the battery. Next job is look for a replacement and then hope it all goes back together.

Back