NEXTBASE 312 buffering problem "solved "

realspeed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When a computer has Windows 10 as the operating system the latest downloaded Nextbase Replay3 produces buffering on video and sound.
This is because that download only works up to windows 8.
The answer I have found is to alter the compatibility to run on windows 7. By doing this everything runs as it should on Windows 10.
I have to express some surprise that Nextbase Replay3 has not been upgraded to accept Windows 10.

Needless to say I very nearly returned the product after several attempts to find the fault. If the Nextbase engineers can't test and update their products , then I have to ask what one earth are they doing and why does the company employ them.

it takes a consumer to do their job for them

just tried their software here on Win10 64, zero buffering or stuttering, I don't think they have a Win10 issue, more likely a local issue on your PC at a guess

So you joined to complain and the likelihood it's your problems not theirs.

Welcome to the forum!

Paul
If you read my post properly I clearly stated that the latest download is for windows 8 . I am running windows 10 64 bit. Check out Nextbase Replay3 for yourself.

Paul
If you read my post properly I clearly stated that the latest download is for windows 8 . I am running windows 10 64 bit

I'm also running Win10 64 bit and the latest download has no stuttering, no settings were changed from default and it works fine

Not on the Download it is for windows 8

Not on the Download it is for windows 8

I just downloaded whatever it is they have on their site, it makes no mention of what Windows version it does or does not work with, it just works though

Are you sure you have downloaded the right software, what version number do you have?

I have Win10 64 bit too. It's perfect on mine.

Version 3.4.1 for all models.

Hello and welcome @realspeed

The program works with Windows 7 and above, after you sent us the file the file played perfectly on our computers here.

It does appear to be something relating to your computer, possibly the processing power? Please feel free to get in touch if you're still experiencing problems though.

Back