NEXTBASE 322GW problems HELP

steve69

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
NEXTBASE 322GW
Hello just joined, Did not think my first post would be about a problem & at first thing on a sunday morning, Would appreciate any help please ! long story short after years of looking trying to decide what dash cam to buy , I finally decided on a Nexbase 322GW , along with all the Add on bits. all up & running ! really pleased with the product. but out of the 9 days ive been using it, ive only had 4 days of problem free use & it working how it should, the rest have been either a sign saying re format card flashing up at random times , screen freezing & it did not shut off even when pressing the off button. while driving the screen comes back on & stays on, record light stays red, screen freeze & had to press the factory reset, yesterday got back in the car started up dash cam switched on but almost all the screen was white , with just a tiny strip of the forward facing view showing ! soon as I touched the on off button , screen came back to normal . now for 4 days its been perfect ! all the above I mentioned happen / happens at random times , ive contacted nextbase , but realise they will not reply till Monday ( contacted yesterday) , should of done it straight away, but wanted to re try everything that has been mentioned re formatting SD card, ( its a genuine nextbase card by the way) i'm debating weather to take the whole lot back to where I purchased it from , but wanted to try the things that have been suggested first & triple check its not something i'm doing or settings etc. * also when the message flashes up on camera saying error reformat SD card , there is normally only about a hour or two of video on it from the night or day before , & its a genuine nextbase 64gb card ...
any ideas what is going on , when its working ! its brilliant well pleased with the product , but having spent £200 on all the stuff & its been in the car for 9 days, I,m a little annoyed after all this time deciding on what one to get & this is happening , any ideas advice info would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
Hello Mates , just an update in case anyone else has this problem , & this post might be of help ! had a email back from next base technical support today ! , saying its looking like the SD card is faulty . So just taken it back to the shop I bought it from & exchanged it for another SD card . fingers crossed this will fix the problem.

Mijn eerste dashcam 322GW heeft maar enkele weken overleefd binnen gebracht in garantie en zonder probleem vervangen tot daar toe super.
Nu mijn nieuwe in gebruik genomen en deze geeft geen snelheid meer aan !
De vorige gaf die wel als je aan het rijden was ging het scherm over op de snelheid.
Dat was erg handig omdat ik die gebruikte als indicatie gps geeft correcte snelheid aan!
graag advies.

Mvg jef

Back