Nigel - UK got 30C....

HonestReview

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
So how'd your camera perform in 30C? You keep it out in the sunlight and run the same tests the rest of us did? You see overheating?

Mine,,,,,when driving performed as well as i can expect still getting random stops which i dont think are heat related.
Yesterday was 31 degree C here, today while driving i could not see the road or the car 10 M in front of me when it rained really hard, also the temp was 26 when i set off from home, on the other side of the heavy rain it was 16.

Mine,,,,,when driving performed as well as i can expect still getting random stops which i dont think are heat related.
Yesterday was 31 degree C here, today while driving i could not see the road or the car 10 M in front of me when it rained really hard, also the temp was 26 when i set off from home, on the other side of the heavy rain it was 16.

Well rain doesn't help of course. It's sunny and 30C which shuts it down! Nothing like Global Warming to keep all us on our toes. Temperatures are becoming hotter everywhere. And temperatures you'd never see are now more common.

Yes, no problems driving.

Didn't try leaving it parked in full sun and using parking mode, the hot weather wasn't actually that bright so I doubt it would have had problems anyway, even though Silverstone managed to kill the Formula 1 tyres again! I don't actually expect a 3 channel camera to record through the hottest part of the hottest day of the year anyway, it would need to have 3 remote cameras, lots of cables and more cost to do that.

I had some of that rain overhead yesterday, at least an inch in quarter of an hour, and it came with a huge clap of thunder that made everything jump and put the seagulls into the air, only one of it and no flash!

Wasn't even sunny when Silverstone destroyed the Pirelli tyres once again:
skysports-carlos-sainz-tyre_5056669.jpg

I heard the US might have a new all time hot as hell record, with a new measurement from Death valley.

Wasn't even sunny when Silverstone destroyed the Pirelli tyres once again:
skysports-carlos-sainz-tyre_5056669.jpg

Marshmallows anyone? Those wheels are shot along with the tires. Someone's check book is going to be hurting.

Those wheels are shot along with the tires.
Yep, much worse than the tires on the winning car, those were still drivable: :LOL:

Pirelli has revealed that punctures suffered during Sunday’s British Grand Prix were as a result of high tyre wear

Lucky bastards :)

Okay i acknowledge they are no fun if you have to work, not least outside.

As i understood it pretty much every one had tire problems at silverstone, maybe aside for my guy that had a horrible race.

Back