armadillo

Reaction score
Country
United States
My settings are:

Video Resolution: 2592x1944P 30fps
HDR: Auto HDR Time

When HDR is not on during the daytime, I still don't get 60fps

Is it not possible to have 60fps with "Auto HDR Time"?

My settings are:

Video Resolution: 2592x1944P 30fps
HDR: Auto HDR Time

When HDR is not on during the daytime, I still don't get 60fps

Is it not possible to have 60fps with "Auto HDR Time"?
In order to get a video resolution of 60 fps with HDR disabled, you need to set the video resolution to 60 fps with HDR disabled.
You have it set: "Video resolution: 2592x1944P 30 fps".

That option doesn't appear with the "Auto HDR Time" setting, so it's simply not available if HDR is automatic?

It would be nice if the dashcam were smart enough to do 60fps during the non-HDR hours.

I would prefer a sharp 24fps

That option doesn't appear with the "Auto HDR Time" setting, so it's simply not available if HDR is automatic?

It would be nice if the dashcam were smart enough to do 60fps during the non-HDR hours.
He is smart enough and can do it, you just need to set the settings correctly. I wrote you how to do this in the previous post.

You can set in the Auto HDR Time to decide the time when the HDR should be on. And the resolution will drop from 60fps to 30 fps when the HDR is on and back to 60fps when the HDR is off automatically.

You dont need 60 FPS.
Well if you are recording cinematic content then you do, but even then the wide angle dash camera are lesser suited for that.
As a accident recorder 30 FPS are just fine

Back