No map when playing in App or Dashcam Viewer

silverfox

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have recently installed a A139 Pro 2CH. When I view footage in the VIOFO App I see the video but there is no map. In Dashcam Viewer I again only see the video but don’t see any GPS data: map, position, speed.

The GPS LED is on.

Any ideas?

I have recently installed a A139 Pro 2CH. When I view footage in the VIOFO App I see the video but there is no map. In Dashcam Viewer I again only see the video but don’t see any GPS data: map, position, speed.

The GPS LED is on.

Any ideas?
Have you turned on the speed and coordinate stamp in the settings? Is the GPS light solid on during your driving? To check the map information in the app, you need to download it first and then playback the video. When you watch the videos on your computer, could you please play the videos in the VLC player to confirm if there is a speed and position stamp?

I downloaded a clips then played and the map shows then. I didn’t realise the video had to be downloaded before the map would show. I assumed it would show when playing directly via WiFi.

I will have to try VLC Player later.

I updated Dashcam Viewer to the latest version and everything is ok now. Thanks.

Back