Not entering parking mode when using battery pack

dotnet93

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi all,

I have a dr750 2CH that I have connected to a power magic battery pack (x-124b). The battery pack is connected to the cigarette jack and mode has been set to accessories.

I have checked the battery is being charged fine and blackvue turns on when ignition is on. However when I turn off the engine it shuts off without entering parking mode. I would have expected it to draw power from the battery pack :(

Could anyone see what the issue might be? Thank you.

There is a bit of a delay built into the system so the switch to battery pack is not instantaneous.

I have the DR900x-Plus and as I recall.. there are two places in settings to use the parking mode feature. Perhaps.. your problem is in picking the right settings.

I have checked the battery is being charged fine
What is the output voltage of the battery-pack immediately after the ignition is switched off?
Measure that with a multimeter, with and without the dr750s connected to the pack.

blackvue turns on when ignition is on. However when I turn off the engine it shuts off
That behaviour sounds like the accessories wire and the battery wire from the camera was swapped around, BUT it can't be that because the DR750s uses a cigarette lighter connector :unsure:

Back