Not recording occasionally.

jackal2001

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have a A139 Pro Single Channel hardwired for about a year now. I'm never on long drives over 30 minutes, car garaged, etc.
I've made sure to get the supported SD card at time of purchase, correct hardwire kit etc.
My car and A139 pro are a year old and my car doesn't even have 2000 miles on it yet. That is how infrequent I drive.
Occasionally when turning on the car, just the red light comes on and that is it. No voice or nothing. I have to unplug the camera for about 20 seconds and plug it back in, then it will work again.
I've also encountered videos for one day where all the recordings are just black.
I just formatted the card 5 days ago, went to look at some settings today by just putting the car on battery, not starting it, and again, just the red light and no voice recording. I had to pull the cable again.
I've read on Reddit that some people have gotten these cameras reissued under warranty and are on a 2.x firmware. Any idea if this will be posted and or if this fixes any of my issues?

Edit to add. I'm going to order a new sD card to try. I have been using a SanDisk Extreme 256 card, I just ordered a Sandisk Max Endurance 256.i believe at the time of my order last year the max endurance was sold out, but according to this guy, my card was recommended. It doesn't show on viofos website though. Weird as it looks like this info he presented was taken from their website.
Screenshot_20240623_143357_YouTube.jpg

I have a A139 Pro Single Channel hardwired for about a year now. I'm never on long drives over 30 minutes, car garaged, etc.
I've made sure to get the supported SD card at time of purchase, correct hardwire kit etc.
My car and A139 pro are a year old and my car doesn't even have 2000 miles on it yet. That is how infrequent I drive.
Occasionally when turning on the car, just the red light comes on and that is it. No voice or nothing. I have to unplug the camera for about 20 seconds and plug it back in, then it will work again.
I've also encountered videos for one day where all the recordings are just black.
I just formatted the card 5 days ago, went to look at some settings today by just putting the car on battery, not starting it, and again, just the red light and no voice recording. I had to pull the cable again.
I've read on Reddit that some people have gotten these cameras reissued under warranty and are on a 2.x firmware. Any idea if this will be posted and or if this fixes any of my issues?
We will contact you via conversation.

Back