Not what was expected

ReefBum

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
SG9665GC - Mobius v3 C2 - Mobius v3 A
I've been using a Mobius C2 FW 0.53 for the last 5-6 month and have been 100% satisfied with its daytime performance, however I wanted something with better low light / night.

After reading about the SG units and how well they perform in low light / night driving, I installed new SG9665GC V2 today purchased from Amazon. All settings were left at factory default settings with exception to time zone/clock.

The SG unit is not performing any better than the Mobius, is there anything I can do to achieve better results from the SG9665GC ? For 3x the cost I was expecting much better.

Mobius Night 12/29/2015
Mobius Night.jpg Mobius Night 2.jpg

SG9665GC Night 12/30/2015
SG9665GC Night.jpg SG9665GC Night 2.jpg

Last edited:
Since the samples were not taken at the same time it's not possible to make a direct comparison. However, if you look at the right side of the bottom images in the SG version you can clearly see the fence that is totally invisible in the Mobius sample. Likewise with the grass leading up to the fence.

In the upper images it appears that the lighting was totally different so I won't even try to comment on them.

Last edited:
If you put them into side by side test where both units videos made at same time you will see a difference.

Back