old news

Well, don't bother! Unless your monitor is 800x600 that is: Pittasoft, in their infinite wisdom, decided that the viewer should not be re-sizable, whether manually or by clicking on 'maximise' button (it's greyed out) ... brilliant!
WTF? Don't these companies have half a brain? Who runs 800x600 these days??

wouldn't be so bad if they spent their time and energy trying to bring out s half decent GW500, but I see their work is down to their usual low standards, how they manage to still be in business is a bit of a mistry

for me, this DR500GW is the first and will be the last camera from Pittasoft for me, I except a few teething problems from something new now and then, but out and out pork pies of what this camera would/could do (to justify the high cost) when they knew full well there was no way it would do it is not a company I want to be supporting with my money, more so now that there a quite a few good 1080HD DVR's out there for around £60, working to their low standards I saw their new DR550GW was no different to the DR500 in its ability not to capture good footage, contrary to Pittasofts adds,

Back