One problem.

mac

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
A119S, X100FHD, LB100; Mobius-C2 (x3), Mini 0803, HDR-AS30V
And it's a big one.

After receiving the camera today and testing it out before mounting it, I restarted it only to have it go into an infinite loop on the start up screen.

It's been doing this for the past 5 minutes, it's getting warm and I cannot figure out any way to reboot/reset it.

I was able to make note of the firmware: 20140611 V1.0

Anyone know how can I reset the camera?

EDIT: Figured it out. https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/high-pitched-scream.6566/#post-77807

Not a good first impression...

Last edited:
press and hold the power button for about 20 seconds to do a soft reset (doesn't always work depending on what state the camera is in at the time)

Same thing happens to me, did not happen on the 0801. I have not had it doing it since I have it unpluged before starting the engine as the power cuts off for a few seconds, once started I plug it back in.
I'm now in a routine of unpluging it when I turn the car off.

The only way I found to get it out of this frozen state was to leave it until the battery runs out.

Same thing happens to me, did not happen on the 0801. I have not had it doing it since I have it unpluged before starting the engine as the power cuts off for a few seconds, once started I plug it back in.
I'm now in a routine of unpluging it when I turn the car off.

The only way I found to get it out of this frozen state was to leave it until the battery runs out.
You could try waiting a couple of seconds for it to boot up between turning on the ignition and operating the starter motor. Easier to do than unplugging and remembering to replug. If you do try this then please report back to say if it solves the issue with yours.

The other option is to get it wired into a circuit which doesn't turn off when the starter operates.

Will try it that way, just need to remember and not do it my way for a while.

And it's a big one.

After receiving the camera today and testing it out before mounting it, I restarted it only to have it go into an infinite loop on the start up screen.

It's been doing this for the past 5 minutes, it's getting warm and I cannot figure out any way to reboot/reset it.

I was able to make note of the firmware: 20140611 V1.0

Anyone know how can I reset the camera?

EDIT: Figured it out. https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/high-pitched-scream.6566/#post-77807

Not a good first impression...

* Same issue here, with the accompaniment of additional problems: 1. Menu Freezing 2. Unstable mount 3. Distorted lens, "No way to center lens". Same firmware as you list: 20140611; from FoxOffer.
More to come. Video, pictures, and documents can fully corroborate our findings as being factual.

Back