ONEYE WDR 1296P 170c Lens

shinnen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi,
Has anyone seen a dashcam like this one. I can't seem to find any information on it.
Any help is appreciated ..... john
Dashcam DSC_0002_hf.jpg

Yes, but it is not going to help you very much!

It looks a very low spec. dashcam, and probably quite old, maybe 10 years.
If the makers didn't know that you don't measure lenses in °C then it can't be high quality!

If you are happy with the results then keep using it, but I suspect you are not going to find much info on either the camera or its manufacturer.

Has anyone seen a dashcam like this one. I can't seem to find any information on it.

There have literally been thousands of cheap generic Chinese dash cams like this that have come and gone over the years. Often you'll even see nearly identical looking cameras that have different "brand" names for what appear to be the same product except that they may or may not have the same parts inside. The companies that spit these kind of cameras out will usually build them with slightly older and generally cheaper off-the shelf-components and out of date parts and then move on to some newer product, where they will then go through this process all over again.

The chances of tracking down information on this camera are slim and I'm not sure it's really worth the time and effort.

Last edited:
Back